Income Loss

Income Loss coverage

Income Lost coverage covers any income loss resulting from bodily injury caused by an accident and arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or use of a motor vehicle as a motor vehicle. You can receive income payments of up to $100 per week for a period not to exceed 52 weeks if the injured person is engaged in an occupation for which he receives compensation.