Because we as a company want to support and nurture you and your growing family, Elephant is very excited to announce a new Parental Leave Policy! Elephant is now providing paid leave for all new parents!
Read below for a summary. Download the policy fact PDF for more details including tenure requirements, defining primary and non-primary parents, payment details, and policy guidelines.
- For tenured primary parents: 6 weeks* of 40% pay THEN 6 weeks* of 100% pay
- For non-tenured primary parents: 6 weeks* of 40% pay
- For those doing the math, that’s 100% pay when combined with Short Term Disability
- For tenured primary parents: a two-week bonus when you’ve been back to work for six months
- For tenured primary parents: An extra week of PTO awarded after you return to work
- An additional surprise!
Non-primary parents too!
- For all non-primary parents: Two weeks of 100% pay following the arrival of the child
- Employee who physically gives birth
- Employee who is named the primary parent in an adoption or surrogacy through affidavit
- Employee who did not physically give birth
- Employee who was not designated the primary parent through affidavit
Would you like to work at Elephant?
Here at Elephant we believe in working hard, and having fun while doing so. Interested in working for Elephant? We would love to hear from you. Check out our latest vacancies, and apply online!