FAQs about Elephant Auto Insurance careers
How do I apply for a position?
Applying for an open position is simple! All you need to do is click on the “Apply today” button above and select a position that matches your interest and skillset. Once you’ve submitted everything, we will send you a confirmation email to show we have received your application. We will keep in touch with you via email address during the process. If your qualifications are a match for the position we schedule you for a telephone interview.
What is the recruitment process for a position within the call center?
Applying for a new job is exciting, but it can be a little nerve-wracking too! Here is a little more about what you can expect during the call center recruiting process.
- The online application: Follow the guided steps to tell us all about you.
- The telephone interview: This is a phone based position and this is your opportunity to shine! Be prepared to talk about yourself and previous work experiences.
- The meet and greet: If you impress us on the phone, you’ll be invited to a meet and greet. This will take roughly two hours; you’ll go through testing and have the opportunity to get to know more about the company. You’ll also get a real life job preview of the position.
- The interview: During the interview, you’ll have a series of behavioral and situational interview questions.
- The offer: Hopefully, the next step will be you joining the herd!
If you aren’t successful the first time, please don’t be discouraged from applying again – you will be eligible to apply again after six months.
How do I apply for a business support role?
If you are applying for a business support role, you need to fill in a short application and upload your resume. We will then be in touch via email within three business days. If you don’t see a job that matches your interests and skillset, sign up for our job alerts to get notified when a match becomes available!
Can I apply for more than one position?
We recommend you look through and think about which department you’d like to work in and which positions match your skillset. We’ll also be able to help you with this if you reach telephone interview stage.
Where will I be working?
We have offices in Richmond, Virginia and Dallas, Texas. Please select the appropriate location to see jobs in that area.
I notice you have a relaxed dress code, what do I wear for my interview?
We love our relaxed dress code but we recommend dressing to impress for your interview.
I can’t make the telephone interview what can I do?
Don’t panic! You need to let us know as soon as possible. We may be able to rearrange the appointment for you. It is important you let us know so we can fit someone else into your space.
I received a decline email/call can I reapply?
We are sorry you didn’t make it through the process at this time but encourage you to reapply after 6 months.
I have a question that hasn’t been answered.
Please contact us using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.