Here at Elephant we believe in working hard, but having fun while doing so. Elephant is a casual work environment where you can be yourself and express your ideas. We help out others not only in the office, but in the community as well. Would you like to be a part of the herd?
Interested in working for Elephant? We would love to hear from you!
Click here to view open positions and to submit an application.
The mission of our internship program is to provide students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation and expose them to a corporate environment, giving them valuable hands-on experience while completing their degrees. Our internships are based on business needs and are available throughout the year.
"There were numerous opportunities for me to grow and improve upon different processes. I was given a project that really meant a lot in assisting the company. Another exciting element about working for Elephant is the culture. Elephant allows individuals to be themselves, and have fun while working. I was part of daily nerf gun battles, ping pong matches, and even got the opportunity to play a small part in one of Elephant’s TV commercials. On top of all of these activities were all the people and friends I met! Thanks again for a wonderful Summer!"
Intern Brian S.
- Make sure you include a phone number and an email address so we will be able to contact you!
- Tailor resume to include the skills you possess that are valid to the position you are applying to.
- Include education, licensing and certifications your currently hold.
- Submit an updated resume with current job position listed.
- Use spell check!
- Zero dollar cost for the employee for health and dental.
- 50k in life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- An additional supplemental benefits fund that you can use to buy additional benefits that you can apply to a gym membership, additional life insurance or health saving accounts.
- Stock for all employees.
- $3000.00 a year to your 401k, regardless what you contribute.
- 4 weeks of PTO a year.