Life Insurance with Elephant
We all want to protect our loved ones, and one of the best ways you can do this is with a life insurance policy. It can sometimes be a little uncomfortable to discuss, but life insurance is an important coverage that will give you and your loved ones some peace of mind. Basically, life insurance is income replacement. When you purchase a policy, you’re paying a premium to your provider who agrees to pay the amount (a.k.a. a death benefit) to your dependents if you were to pass away.
A secure life insurance plan helps to provide your loved ones with long-term financial stability. It can be reassuring to know that things such as final expenses, lost income, mortgages, or a child’s education can be taken care of by protecting the future with a life insurance policy. Through our quick and simple process, Elephant can provide the comfort of knowing your loved ones are taken care of, should the unexpected happen.
What is term life insurance?
A term life insurance policy is the most affordable type of life insurance, providing policyholders with the option to pay a guaranteed premium in return for life insurance coverage over a specific time period.
Term life insurance is a way to cover temporary expenses for your beneficiaries – such as mortgages, childcare expenses, student loan debts, and more. Term life insurance premiums are paid for a set period of time and provide death benefits should something happen to you during the term of the policy. If death occurs, your named beneficiary receives the death benefit set in the life insurance policy.
How much life insurance coverage do I need?
Your salary is the most common factor used in determining your life insurance needs, with experts suggesting buying a policy that is 10-20 times your annual salary. However, your salary may not be the only important factor to consider when purchasing life insurance. It is important to also consider how much money is needed to protect your family should you no longer be around.
To help you determine how much your family will need, answer the following questions:
- How much money will my family need immediately for funeral costs and any outstanding debts?
- How much money will my family need to continue living the lifestyle they are accustomed to, as well as pay current monthly expenses, such as the mortgage, and any future expenses?
How do I purchase life insurance?
- Call 844-206-6309 to quote and one of our insurance specialists can walk you through the process.
- Or you can apply online today from the comfort of your own home without scheduling an appointment with a medical professional. Just answer a few health questions to help determine eligibility. Start a quote today to see how affordable it can be to have peace of mind for your family.
Why purchase from LifeDirect via Elephant?
By adding life insurance you are protecting your family with financial security. Here are a few reasons why LifeDirect and Elephant are great partners.
- Easy online application, no doctor appointment needed
- Coverage in minutes
- Convenient payment plans
- Several coverage limits to fit your family’s changing needs
You may even qualify for a bundling discount when you purchase multiple policies from Elephant.
- Umbrella Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Motorcycle insurance
Still have questions about life insurance?
We know that life insurance can be complicated. For more information, be sure to check out our blog post, Breaking down life insurance, or call 844-206-6309 to talk to a licensed agent.