Real-time roadside assistance
Digitally track your service provider from dispatch to arrival.
If you’re involved in an accident or have had a breakdown, real-time roadside assistance coverage* is here to provide services to help you get back on the road and keep you informed along the way. We’ve partnered with Elephant’s ERS provider to bring our customers the help they deserve when they need it the most.
*Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.
What does roadside assistance offer?
- Battery jump
- Flat tire replacement
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout services
Advantages of roadside assistance through Elephant
- Assistance is available 24/7/365 wherever you are.
- See real-time tracking your service provider’s progress on your phone, including their name and vehicle description.
- Ability to share your service-tracking link with family, friends, or co-workers to keep them in the loop.
How does roadside assistance work?
- Call the dedicated emergency roadside assistance line
- Get matched with a qualified service provider
- Track your service provider’s location
- Get the help you need to get back on the road
Should I get roadside assistance?
Our partner, Agero, is a nationwide roadside assistance provider and an industry pioneer for the last 50 years. Leveraging technology and an agent workforce made up of specially-trained agents Agero can handle all customer roadside assistance needs.
There are a couple things to consider when considering adding Roadside Assistance to your policy.
What is the age of your car?
Typically newer cars have fewer maintenance issues. And some car manufacturers automatically include it when you purchase a new car. However, it is often only for a certain number of years and for certain services.
How far do you drive to work?
If you have a long commute or frequently drive to unfamiliar places, you may want to consider getting roadside protection.
How do I purchase roadside assistance?
Call us at 1-877-218-7865, or log in to your online account.
Am I covered if I’m not in my own car?
No, roadside assistance is covered only on the vehicles that you’ve previously selected it for on your policy.
Will a service claim affect my car insurance rate?
No, a service claim will not affect your rate.
How do I know if I have roadside assistance on my policy?
Roadside assistance can be found on your insurance card or on the separate roadside ID card Elephant provides you with.
Does the policy extend to other family members?
It will extend to family members listed on your policy on the covered vehicle.
How do I submit a reimbursement request?
- Submit reimbursement requests to the address below or to this email:
Elephant Insurance Services
Attn: ERS Expense Reimbursement
PO Box 5005
Glen Allen, VA 23058
- Timeline: 30 – 40 business days for processing once we receive it from USPS (additional time may be needed for USPS delivery)
- Contact info for any questions/concerns: email@example.com
- With your reimbursement request, include the following info: Customers Name, Policy Number, description of emergency roadside service received, if Agero was called for the needed service
Get a quote with Elephant and see how affordable roadside assistance coverage is. And if you’re an Elephant customer, login to see if you currently have coverage. It’s easy to make the change in our online portal.