If you’re not involved in an accident, Roadside Assistance coverage is here to provide services to help you get back on the road. We’ve partnered with Urgent.ly to bring our customers the help they deserve when they need it the most. According to Agero, 69 million vehicles breakdown in the US each year, equivalent to 1 in 3 drivers.
Answer these Questions:
What does roadside assistance offer?
- Battery Jump
- Flat Tire Replacement
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Lockout Services
What is the advantage of getting roadside through Elephant?
- Available 24/7/365 from wherever you are
- Real-time tracking of your service provider’s progress toward you. You’ll see their name and the information about their service vehicle.
- Keep others in the loop. Share your service-tracking link with family, friends, or coworkers to give them continuous live updates about your status.
How does roadside assistance work?
- Call the dedicated emergency roadside assistance line
- Get matched with a qualified service provider
- Track your service provider’s location
- Get the help you need to get back on the road
Should I get Roadside Assistance?
There are a couple things to consider when considering adding Roadside Assistance to your policy.
What is the age of your car?
Typically newer cars have fewer maintenance issues. And some car manufacturers automatically include it when you purchase a new car. However, it is often only for a certain number of years and for certain services.
How far do you drive to work?
If you have a long commute or frequently drive to unfamiliar places, you may want to consider getting roadside protection.
How do I purchase roadside assistance?
Call us at 1-877-218-7865, or log in to your online account.
Am I covered if I’m not in my own car?
No, Roadside Assistance is covered only on the vehicles that you’ve previously selected it for on your policy.
Will a service claim affect my car insurance rate?
No, a service claim will not affect your rate.
How do I know if I have roadside assistance on my policy?
Roadside Assistance can be found on your insurance card or on the separate roadside ID card Elephant provides you with.
Does the policy extend to other family members?
It will extend to family members listed on your policy on the covered vehicle.
Get a quote with Elephant and see how affordable Roadside Assistance coverage is. And if you’re an Elephant customer, login to see if you currently have coverage. It’s easy to make the change in our online portal.